Accu-Slice® Band Saw Accessories
The Accu-Slice family of products were was developed in order to provide a safer method of resawing wood on the band saw including cutting veneers, cutting small pieces and odd shapes of wood, slicing round discs for segmented wood turning, and other intricate cutting not easily accomplished in the past. The goal is to keep the operator's hands as far away as possible from the band saw blade and to provide for smooth, clean cuts.
FREE Shipping - Continental United States - Orders over $100
Subscribe to our mail list at the bottom of this page to get monthly updates from Accu-Slice
- More new products are in the works
Gallery of Accu-Slice Artwork
This is a compilation of artwork produced with the Accu-Slice family of products. These items were designed and produced by John Manura using the Accu-Slice, Accu-Wedge and Accui-Slot systems. You can use these pictures as a guide for your future projects. Some of these items are offered for sale.
Customer Accu-Slice Projects
This is a showcase of Accu-Slice customer projects. Use these projects to get ideas for your next project or send us images of your products to be included in this section.
- 2020 Trade Show Schedule - We are still finalizing the 2020 trade show schedule
- 3/28 - 3/29,2020 - Totally Turning Woodturning Symposium - Saratoga Springs, NY
- 4/27/2020 - Presentation at the NJ Woodturners Club - Roseland, NJ
- 6/4 - 6/7/2020 - AAW International Symposium - Louisville, KY
- August 2020 - SWAT Woodturning Symposium - Waco, TX
- 11/7 - 11/8/2020 - Virginia Woodturning Symposium - Fishersville, VA
- Keep up-to-date on products and events on our Facebook page